I often site resources (blogs, books, media from around the web, etc.). This page is intended to be a collection of resources I find inspiring or compelling, or simply, resources I have referenced.
IT Trends and Technology
- CrunchBase. CrunchBase is the free database of technology companies, people, and investors that anyone can edit. Our mission is to make information about the startup world available to everyone and maintainable by anyone.
- Stanford ECorner. “Knowledge and inspiration, one entrepreneur at a time.” Stanford University’s Entrepreneurship Corner offers 3000 free videos and podcasts, featuring entrepreneurship and innovation thought leaders. Start exploring now.
- EntrepreneurOnFire. This is a daily podcast that features a new entrepreneur each day. John Lee Dumas, founder of EntrepreneurOnFire, is all about Inspiring Millions. They want to help you find the inspiration you’re looking for to launch into your own entrepreneurial journey.
- The Truth About Money. Written by Ric Edelman. Money shouldn’t be an emotional decision. This is a book I use as a reference guide for anything to do with money.
- http://weatherspark.com/ is the best I’ve found for answering “Is it going to rain soon?” for myself. Very nice dashboard.
- If you’re using an iPhone, there’s an awesome app that is very under the radar that I like, KATC Weather app. Shh, though — it’s a secret you can change the city!
Did I miss a great resource? Please share below!